At Nascentia Health Options, we know that figuring out how to develop the best managed long-term care plan for you or your loved one’s needs can be confusing. That’s why we want to help provide those who are Medicaid-eligible with the best care possible, from the time it is decided that care is needed, to the moment one of our highly trained professionals comes into your home.
Get Started With Managed Long-Term Care
- Contact Nascentia Health Options or call us at 1-888-477-HOME to discuss your options.
- Home Care Plan Basics
- Medicaid Eligibility for Home Care
- Your Home Care Benefits
Not sure if home care is needed? The following checklist may be helpful to determine whether home care is a viable option.
During the past few months, have you observed that your loved one is needing increased assistance with or reminders for:
- Getting in and out of bed?
- Navigating stairs and moving around the house?
- Bathing and dressing?
- Personal grooming and hygiene?
- Preparing meals?
- Stocking the kitchen with nutritious foods?
- Eating regular, balanced meals?
- Taking medications as prescribed?
- Engaging in physical activity?
- Performing household chores?
- Doing laundry?
- Sorting mail and paying bills?
- Communicating with others?
- Engaging in recreational or social activities?
If you feel that you or your loved has been in any of the above situations, home care may be the perfect solution for living an independent and fulfilling lifestyle.
Be sure to communicate any changes or concerns to a physician. In addition, for your own peace of mind, you should consult with a home health care agency for a personalized assessment of your loved one’s well-being and living environment. As a true community partner, Nascentia Health Options offers complimentary, no-obligation consultations to help you understand all available options and create a tailored plan of care that best fits your needs and situation.